Natural Smoke & Heat Ventilators
What are NSHEVs?
Natural Smoke and Heat Ventilators, NSHEVs, consist of two elements tested as one unit. They comprise an opening vent - a window, louvre or dome light - and a driving mechanism, normally a chain actuator or rack and pinion drive.
BS EN 12101-2 is the European product standard for NSHEV's.
The standard defines test parameters and replaces BS 7346-1, the UK's previous standard.
• widest choice of tested systems for facades and roofs
• compatible with many drives
• choice of concealed drive solutions
• large vent sizes available
• tested for high winds and snow loads
• high aerodynamic figures due to provision of large opening
angles and distances.
We'll guide you through the certification process to ensure your NSHEVs have the security of full CE accreditation. We're also an independent supplier, so we can create the optimum solution for you.